If you need to Turn out/vet out/medical out of a rodeo please Notify Celeste Chaytors via email D2hssecretary@gmail.com or phone or text her at 780-818-5919
- MEMBERS ARE RESPONSIBLE TO FOLLOW ALL RULES AND POLICIES SET OUT BY AHSRA
- MEMBERS MUST SELL YOUR RAFFLE TICKETS AND HAVE THEM HANDED IN BY APRIL 1ST, 2021
- MEMBERS MUST HAVE A SIGNED RODEO RELEASE FORM IN ORDER TO COMPETE AT A RODEO
- MEMBERS NEED TO KNOW ENTRY DEADLINES, NO LATE ENTRY IS EVER TAKEN
- MEMBERS NEED TO KNOW TURNOUT POLICIES, YOU WILL BE FINED IF YOU DO NOT TURN OUT PROPERLY
CALL IN ENTRY NUMBER TWO TUESDAY'S BEFORE EACH RODEO FROM 6:00-10:00OPM 403-323-7070
2020 Fall Schedule
August 29th - 30th Stettler High School Rodeo
10 am start time both days .
Sept 6th -7th West Central High School Rodeo
Location: Daines Rodeo Ranch Innisfail 36216 C&E Trail
Sept 6th start time 12pm , Sept 7th start time 10am
Sept 12th-13th Battle River High School Rodeo
Location: Ponoka Stampede Grounds
Sept 19th-20th Mountain View High School Rodeo
Location: Sundre Rodeo Grounds
10am start time both days
Roughstock will all go on Sat. Sept 19th. 2nd Performance and go of Roughstock will go after the 1st perf is on Sat
Sept 26th-27th Rocky/Rimbey & Area Youth Rodeo
Location: Rimbey Indoor Ag Building
10 am Start time both days
FIRDAY EVENING 7:00pm CUTTING OR WORKING COW HORSE PLEASE CALL IN FOR ENTRIES THEY WILL NOT BE ON WEBSITE TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 15 6:00-10:00
HIGH SCHOOL DAY 2- 10 AM START
Map is under Forms
Self penning/Tying Allowed or you can book stalls for $35/night which includes 1 bag of shavings per night. Users are required to clean their stalls or they will be charged.
Click Here to Book Stalls for the Rimbey HSR
- Below are the rules for the Agrim Centre.
- Maximum 50 contestants’/rodeo personnel on the arena floor at any time.
- Contestants may not congregate in the warm up pen.
- Only 1 event allowed in the warm up pen at a time.
- Once that event is complete the next event may enter the arena.
- Once contestants’ events are completed they must exit the building promptly.
- If not camping on grounds, we ask contestants & families to leave grounds promptly.
- Maximum 100 spectators in the stands.
- Users not following rules and protocols will be asked to leave.
- Camping is allowed with social distancing adhered to.
- Self Penners, campers and indoor stall users please enter the north west over head gate.
- Day parking please use north east gate.
- Stalling is available, stalling form will be emailed to contestants.
- Stalls must be cleaned prior to departure.
- Self-penning allowed – South of the barn – Clean up after your horses.
- Camping - North of the barn - NO SELF PENNING NORTH OF THE BARN.
- Horses may be tied to trailers during the day but must clean up.
- Day parking – North & South of the Agrim - Please clean up after your horses.
- Please abide by all Alberta Health Services regulations and we ask you leave the grounds as soon as you can.
- Parking allocation map will be emailed to members.
- We understand the COVID 19 restrictions are limiting. We ask you DO NOT bring non-essential spectators as the numbers are limited and non-essential people may be asked to leave to ensure space for contestants. Please avoid congregating both inside and outside the arenas and camping areas. The safety of all visitors to The Co-operators Agrim Centre is of primary importance. We thank you for choosing our facility and look forward to your event.
Oct 3rd-4th Carstairs High School Rodeo
Location: Carstairs Rodeo Grounds
October 3rd, 3:00pm start time
October 4th, 9:00am start time with 1st go of Rough Stock rest of rodeo to follow
No Stalls- self penning/Tying to trailer only
NO CUTTING OR WORKING COW HORSE
Rough Stock: both goes on Sunday.
Goat Roping: Friday Night
RETRO COWBOY ATTIRE SATURDAY!!! PRIZES FOR THE BEST OUTFITS.
Self penning/Tying to trailer welcomed, (No Stalls)
Please spread manure.
2020 Adult Executive
President - Tom Shuckburgh 403-350-9542
Vice President - Bruce Pierson 403-501-4764
Secretary - Celeste Chaytors 780-818-5919
2020 Student Executive
President - Amy Shuckburgh
Vice President - Chase Skocdopole
Secretary - Charlee Resch
Barrels - Billie-Jo Poitras
Tie Down - Wayne Skocdopole/Dusty McKean
Break Away- Jimmy Gunsch/Jason Resch
Goats - Christine Ross
Team Roping - Ronald Schmidt/Dale Skocdopole
Steer Wrestling - Jorge Butterwick
Poles - Robin Schwartz/Barb Bosh
Roughstock - Cody Meston
Bulls - Jeff Sahli
WCH & Cutting - Francine Scozzafava
Barrels - Ryen Freeman/Hannah Anderson
Tie Down - Owen Schauer/Chance Freemark
Break Away- Jaden Noasack/Kendal Pierson
Goats - Charlee Resch/Kyla Kelly
Team Roping - Levi Schmidt/Chase Skocdopole
Steer Wrestling - David Butterwick
Poles - Ashley Gunsch/Sara Fletcher
Roughstock - Jax Meston/Garnett Kromm
Bulls - Chase Tkach/Dusty Golden
WCH & Cutting - Kyla Kelly
PRIZE COMMITTEE- Bev Cholach and Elaine Schmidt
EDUCATION COORDINATOR JANINE ERION 403-740-2656