AHSRA members are required to meet some specific deadlines throughout the year. Failure to meet various deadlines may result in being blacklisted, not allowed to compete at regular rodeos, loss of scholarship funds, and disqualification from the provincial finals. Please be aware of all deadlines at the beginning of the season.
Memberships open July 1st each year. We offer membership rates at a reduced rate for the month of July. After August 1st, memberships go up $50.
We encourage all members to complete their memberships as soon as possible in the year. Any member who uploads their paperwork after August 1st will be assessed the $50 late fee.
- Memberships open online for the upcoming season. See details on our Membership page.
- Members must purchase and upload all forms before August 1st to avoid $50 price increase.
- Membership prices increase $50. Any memberships purchased before August 1st that do no have paperwork uploaded will be assessed an additional $50 late fee.
- 1st payout date for Grad Scholarships
- 2nd Payout date for Grad Scholarships Claims
- Deadline for current year memberships.
- All membership forms must be uploaded by this date.
- Memberships will not be processed past this date.
- Report card deadline.
- All members must upload a current report card to their National High School Rodeo Association membership profile.
- Raffle tickets are due. Money and Tickets must be postmarked or returned to district coordinators by April 1st.
- * Failure to return raffle tickets by the deadline will result in contestant disqualification from the Provincial Finals. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE.
- Scholarship applications must be received by the Raffle / Scholarship Coordinator (or postmarked) by April 1st.
- 3rd payout date for Grad Scholarship Claims
Let us know if you have any questions or concerns, or if you’re interested in sponsoring our provincial Junior High or High School finals.
Follow us on Instagram @albertahsrodeo
Thank you to Codi Wilson, our PR Officer for coordinating our social media content with our members and partners.