July 21, 2023 –
Memberships are open for the 2023-2024 season there are only 10 days left to take advantage of the discounted rate. On August 1st memberships go up $50.
1. Login or Create your account online – Visit https://nhsra.equestevent.com/.
2. Purchase your membership online – Payment can be made by credit card and is subject to a processing fee.
- High School (Grade 9-12) – $275.00 (After August 1st – $325.00)
- Junior High (Grade 5-8) – $225.00 (After August 1st – $275.00)
3. Download, sign and upload documents – After you have paid your membership fee, you must download and complete these three (3) documents:
- NHSRA Application
- Member’s Release Form*
- Alberta Waiver (download here)
*The Members Release must be signed by both parents (unless otherwise stated) and the member in the presence of a commissioner of oaths or notary public. All parents and member names must be written on the Release where the commissioner signs.
Late Fees – If you purchase your membership before August 1st, but do not upload your paperwork by then, you will be assessed a $50 late fee. Late fees may be paid by cash, cheque or etransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. Members will not be allowed to compete until the late fee is paid.
Questions? Contact the Provincial Secretary Pam Golden at email@example.com or call 780-305-9640.