Entries for the fall season are opening soon and we are using a new entry system called EQuest Event. This system is built and supported by the same people who created the NHSRA Membership system. Both programs have a similar look and feel, and they work very well together.
We hope it will be an easy transition for everyone. After you have purchased your membership and uploaded all documents, you will receive a welcome email from the provincial office. Before you can enter rodeos, you will need to:
- Create your EQuest account
- Link it to your NHSRA profile (Make sure you know your NHSRA username and password, you will need it to link the accounts.)
- Create your EQuest Event profile. On the AHSRA homepage, click Entry Login. (Use the same username as your membership profile)
- After you click Start Registration, you will receive a confirmation email. Click the Let’s get started button to finish setting up your profile.
- Finish setting up your profile.
Complete all fields and click Continue.
4. Link to your NHSRA membership profile. Enter your NHSRA username and password, then click Retrieve My Data.
When the system recognizes your login, it will give a message that authentication is complete. Then it will open your EQuest Event Account Portal.
How to enter rodeos
Take some time to become familiar with EQuest Event. You can also watch this video:
In your member profile, you will see any rodeos that are open for you to enter.
- Simply click on the event to enter and click the Register button.
- On the next screen, select the events you want to enter.
Team Roping / Ribbon Roping
- Anyone entering Team Roping or Ribbon Roping will need to know the EQE# of your partner. Please be sure to share this with your partner before entries open.
- Both partners need to enter. Once you have added them as a partner, the system will remember them.
You will not have to ask for a confirmation email or PDF. This system records the date and time of your entry in the system. You simply look it up in your profile to make sure you have entered correctly.
You cannot delete an entry online, this can only be done at Call Ins.
Entry / Call Ins Schedule
Entry / Call In dates and times will be pretty much the same as last year.
- Online entries open on Fridays, approx 3 weeks before the rodeo. Online entries will stay open for 11 days, closing at 10:00 pm on Tuesday evening.
- Call in entries are from 6:00 – 10:00 pm on Tuesday evenings. Call Jamie at 403-323-7070.
Entry Fees and Payment
Entry fees are paid at each rodeo when you arrive. Entry fees for the 2023-2024 season are as follows:
Barrels and Poles – $25
Timed Stock events and Junior High Rough Stock – $35
High School Rough Stock – $60
Your entry fee total will show up in your EQuest Event profile.
The turnout procedure has not changed. See all entry details on the Entry Info page.
Entry forms needed
At each rodeo, contestant need to hand in a Parental Release Form with their parent’s signature.
Once at the beginning of the Fall Season
Once at the beginning of the Spring Season
NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED. Please take the time to become familiar with this new system. If you have any questions, visit the Entry Info page or contact: